- Finely Chop 1 Large Onion and 1 Garlic Clove
- Gently fry onion and garlic in olive oil (2 minutes)
- Add a medium-sized mug of Arborio rice to the onion and garlic. Continue to fry for 1 minute. Add a good glug of Vermouth sherry.
- Make up 2 pints of hot stock, using chicken or vegetable stock cubes.
- Add 1 pint to the rice onion mixture.
- When absorbed add the other pint.
- When absorbed, season with salt and pepper. Add a load of frozen or fresh peas. If frozen this can be added before everything is absorbed.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of ground almond. Fresh lemon thyme. Honey. Or grated cheese.
It will take about 30-40 minutes.